- NO USING OR SELLING DRUGS
- NO PROSTITUTION
- Cover stages until relief comes
- DJ picks and requests ARE ONLY PLAYED if they fit the time and format.
- Understand tip out requirements
- ALL tipout is to be paid upfront unless APPROVED by MANAGEMENT
- FIGHTING = $500 fine or termination
- ARGUMENT = $50 fine (with another Dancer), $100 fine (with a customer, staff, or DJ), $250 fine or termination (with management)
- To bring a customer upstairs to the VIP, they are REQUIRED to wear a wristband and must be purchased for $20 at the FRONT DOOR
- *Check in time starts at the front door and when you are dressed. As soon as you are ready check in with the door and with the DJ.
- DO NOT promote for or advertise another club within these walls.
- Hours/Days required to work (6 hrs. minimum shift; Tuesday (mandatory), plus any other week day)
- Manager Fee – $5 Sun-Wed/$10 Thurs-Sat
- DJ Tipout Min. $10
- Cut off time or time for manager approval is 12:00 Midnight
- APPS REQUIRED ON ALL ENTERTAINERS (Paper or online)
- No moving on dance list
- $20 skip if you do not report to stage or ask to be skipped. If you go on stage with another girl you skip your rotation. Manager must approve for two girl shows.
- Latex and full bottoms required before 2AM
- $20 VIP WRISTBAND REQUIRED TO GO UPSTAIRS WITH ANY CUSTOMER.
- Be respectful to all STAFF.
- Do not argue or touch a customer, immediately notify management in the event of a disagreement or altercation.
- Leave your personal relationships outside the club, your significant other is not permitted to visit with you at the club. Significant others, including but not limited to, boyfriends, spouse, Pimps, managers, lovers (male or female), child’s father, etc. are not permitted to associate with you or enter the building during your shift.
- Must arrive by 7pm
- 7pm to 11pm – Mainstream Top 40/Reggaeton
- 11pm to 1am – Upbeat radio music/1995 to 2015 Top 100. (every other entertainer at least one reggaeton song minimum)
- 1am to 5am – Down & Dirty party/ Trap music
- Constantly check the front door to see who’s left or checked in.
- MAINTAIN STAGE INTEGRITY
- Stage runs when FIRST customer enters the building
- Tipout for bartender $10 minimum
- Clean and set up bar daily
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to shift
- Maintain supply list
- Do not leave register unattended
- Have all trash removed as necessary
- NEED supply order daily, keep track of buckets and crafts
Ensure parking lot cleanliness and safety. Walk girls to vehicles and always check the front door for promotional pricing.
- Place cones
- Wear vest, carry a flashlight
- Shirt must be tucked at all times, shirt must be polo.
- Don’t force pricing
- Pick up all trash
- DO NOT CUT DEALS OR FAVORS FOR DOOR ENTRY. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.
- Remember to approach while parking, VIP must be parked, back lot is FREE parking.
- No valet attendance can have passes or promotional material. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.
- 1 attendant MUST be present by 7pm
- Must have great customer service
- Walt to bar or table
- Control point of sale
- Upsell VIP or bottle
- Clean tables as soon as customer(s) leave
- Throw away all empty cups or buckets
- Alert management of illegal activity such as smoking, prostitution, selling of drugs, etc…
- Do not confront or argue with entertainers or customers. Bring any problems to management’s attention.
- Sweep, throw away trash and clean all tables before leaving
- Tipout for bartender is $10 minimum
- Charge ALL customers
- Check in ALL entertainers
- Sell VIP wristbands
- Do not change tipout without management approval
- Do not leave register unattended for ANY reason
- Do not let any dancers leave for any reason without talking to a manager first